- Analysis and creation of your current estate plan and concerns.
- Integration of Estate Plan with your Financial Plan.
- Assistance in transferring assets to your Trusts & other planning vehicles.
- Providing guidance with the appropriate and necessary steps in the event of legal changes and/or the death of a loved one.
One of the most important protections we can provide to our loved ones after our passing is a clear and complete estate plan. Comprehensive estate planning provides for more than just the distribution of assets. A good estate plan can meet many needs, including the establishment of guardians for children, the creation of a variety of family or special needs trusts, or the instruction for end-of-life medical care. The lack of a comprehensive estate plan could lead to disputes among beneficiaries, inadequate protection of your assets from taxes or penalties, or guesswork on medical decisions.
At Shah Total Planning, we take an inclusive approach to estate planning, providing a full range of services to meet your needs. Our estate planning services include:
- Traditional estate planning, including wills, revocable trusts, powers of attorney, and health care directives
- Advanced estate planning, including irrevocable life insurance trusts, gift programs, minors’ trusts, generation-skipping trusts, and tax planning
- Business planning, including family limited liability companies, family limited partnerships, structured ownership, reorganization, and succession
- Charitable planning, including private foundations and charitable trusts
We will work with you to create a complete, comprehensive plan to preserve your wealth and ensure that your wishes are carried out. We have the tools, knowledge and experience necessary to give you and your family financial security and, ultimately, the peace of mind that comes from knowing you have a properly designed and implemented plan in place for the future.
Regardless of your age or wealth, there are many reasons to have an estate plan of your own, and no reason not to have one. We invite you to call our office to schedule an initial consultation, during which we will go over our fees and services, and start preparing a personalized plan to fit your needs.